Call 757-714-7207 to place an order for gifts. Due to customization on engravings we don't take online orders.
Bulk Discounts are listed on the bottom of the home page.
LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION WITH YOUR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES!
BRAND YOUR BUSINESS FOREVER
95% of business gifts are consumed. Baskets, gift cards, wine, sweets and dinner out. The other 5% go on a wall, corner and shelf and collect dust. Plants, paintings, door knockers, door mats and the more personal gifts. Since Cutco is guaranteed forever and it lasts forever what we do is we take it and brand it with your information. Since the products are used in the kitchen daily your clients will see your info almost every day for the rest of their lives. Normally Business Gifts are capped at a limit of 25 dollars as a write off. Since these are engraved they are considered promotional products or advertising so they are 100% tax deductable. We get you a supply of gifts on hand so you can just grab, give and go. You don't have to worry about finding the perfect gift for every client. Our bulk discounts are below and our products are located on the shop page.
Buy 10 Gifts, Get 1 Additional Gift Free
Buy 25 Gifts, Get 3 Additional Gifts Free
Buy 50 Gifts, Get 8 Additional Gifts Free
Buy 100 Gifts, Get 20 Additional Gifts Free
Buy 200 Gifts, Get 50 Additional Gifts Free
Buy 500 Gifts, Get 150 Additional Gifts Free
Buy 1000 Gifts, Get 350 Additional Gifts Free